Separate names with a comma.
The all-round solution for every Bungeecord network!
* The config does now support UTF-8 characters
* Updated default config
Party decline command:
* /party decline - deny/decline a party invite
You can't accept the invite afterwards
* Changed this as default command for the hovering deny invite message
A change in your existing config is recommended
* New message in the config.yml:
Party.DeclineInfo = information that the invited player has denied the invite
* Fixed some typos in the default config
* New language presets site: http://herbystar.eu/wiki/cbmfc-language-presets/
This site contains several config presets for different languages
* New option to enable/disable the MOTD in the config.yml => You need to regenerate the MOTD line in your config!
* Two new variables:
<13> - ✔
<14> - ✖
* You can now setup party invite's with clickable buttons in the chat
* New permission: CBMFC.Party - required to use the /party command as player
* New messages in the config.yml:
Party.Invite.Sent = conformation that invite has been sent to person...
* Updated some old methods
* New variables:
[cbmfc-player-name] - name of the player if available
[cbmfc-player-displayname] - displayname of the player if available
* New Commands:
/party create - create a party
/party invite <player name> - invite a...