* Implemented 1.9 check (Prevent errors by using older 1.9 versions)
* Option in the CustomTags.yml to enable/disable automatic shortening of the prefix. (You need to use CTSNC 11.9 or higher)
* You receive a message in the console the amount of characters that are to long in the prefix.
* If enabled it will shorten the prefix, so that the prefix is not longer then 16 chars, to prevent any errors.
* Disabled: "&6abcdefghijklm: " = 17 Chars -> 1 character to long => Error
* Enabled: "&6abcdefghijklm: " will be transformed into "&6abcdefghijklm:" = 16 Chars -> No error
Developer Comment: This option is recommended for general use, it is made to find errors in a prefix and to correct it fast & easy without long searching.