Bukkit [CTSNC] ★ Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, NameTag, Chat, ... ★ [Protocol Hack] 12.5

★ Scoreboard, Tablist, NameTag, Chat, 1200+ Placeholders, WorldSupport...! ★

1. herby2212 updated [CTSNC] ★ Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, NameTag, Chat, ... ★ [Protocol Hack] [1.8 - 1.11] with a new update entry:

Be Back Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. herby2212 updated [CTSNC] ★ Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, NameTag, Chat, ... ★ [Protocol Hack] [1.8 - 1.12] with a new update entry:

Round Edge Update

3. herby2212 updated [CTSNC] ★ Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, NameTag, Chat, ... ★ [Protocol Hack] [1.8 - 1.12] with a new update entry:

Christmas Event Update

4. herby2212 updated [CTSNC] ★ Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, NameTag, Chat, ... ★ [Protocol Hack] [1.8 - 1.12] with a new update entry:

Final Performence + Variable Update

5. not working on spigot 1.8.8

6. You need to be more precise about what exactly doesnt work.

7. I have problem with scoreboard, faction is connected but it doesn't work. Im using 1.8 spigot, i am in faction

Attached Files:

8. Thanks for the report. I need your console log and Scoreboard.yml file. :)

9. #69 DefaultMode, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    @herby2212, hey, dude I actually love this plugin, great customization, great module connection, really easy plugin to setup and to use/modify.

Just having a little struggle executing commands from the console. Console wont allow the use of '/' but can't run commands without it, it may seem? Any help on this?

Many thanks and keep up the good work!

10. Glad that you like the plugin! :)
    You dont need to put a "/" into the console when executing commands, the commands for the console will work without the "/".

11. not compactible to griefpreventation

12. Not anymore, I removed the hook some time ago, because of several errors for a lot of users.

13. Can you please ad the support? I really need this.
    I have a error log for you too, without griefprevetation:

[09:59:30 WARN]: Craft Scheduler Thread - 2449 > [09:59:30 WARN]: " > [09:59:30 WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin CTSNC_Scoreboard v2.1 generated an exception while executing task 80 at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Asynchronous entity world add! at org.spigotmc.AsyncCatcher.catchOp(AsyncCatcher.java:14) at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.World.b(World.java:2633) at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.Chunk.addEntities(Chunk.java:820) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:49) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:1) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:337) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:295) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:16) at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:115) at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:97) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftWorld.getChunkAt(CraftWorld.java:126) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftWorld.getBlockAt(CraftWorld.java:90) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftWorld.getBlockAt(CraftWorld.java:568) at org.bukkit.Location.getBlock(Location.java:87) at de.Herbystar.CTSNC.ReplaceString.replaceString(ReplaceString.java:126) at de.Herbystar.CTSNC_Modules.Scoreboard.Scoreboards.updateTitle(Scoreboards.java:128) at de.Herbystar.CTSNC_Modules.Scoreboard.Main$2.run(Main.java:55) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53) ... 3 more

14. Please post your error in pastebin and then send me the link next time ;)
    Also do you get any errors when you use GriefPrevention variables or does the hook just not load?

15. i can't do this. pastebin isn't allowed her...

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. I can't use ctsnc in any form if i install griefpreventation. I don't use any griefpreventation variables. I use spigot 1.8.8

17. upload_2018-2-17_14-15-10.png

This is what I get when I try to use the command "cts title hi test" from the console.
    If I use the command with a "/" is just comes back with the message "/cts"
    If I use it without the "/" it says the same thing?

18. What do you mean? Why cant you use GriefPrevention when CTSNC is installed?

19. Well the input is right, but not the command. As you see on the screenshot you can only use commands in the console that stand under the point "Console/Player Commands" ;)

20. Damn! That ruins my plans!
    Maybe a future update for allowing more commands to be run through the console? And maybe adding support for a title to be shown to a single player of choice?

Thanks anyway bud!