1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bukkit [CTSNC] ★ Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, NameTag, Chat, ... ★ [Protocol Hack] 12.4

★ Scoreboard, Tablist, NameTag, Chat, 1200+ Placeholders, WorldSupport...! ★

1. The title command for example shouldn't be a problem to implement for console command. So please just say exactly what commands you would like for console (with description of the commands) and I will try to add them asap ;)

Don't be to shy to ask for features you would like, I will try to add everything I can into CTSNC that users like to have:rolleyes:
  2. Pastebin should work now ;)
  3. Awesome! Commands I'd like to be able to run through console:

cts title <player/global> <title> <subtitle> - Just adding a players name or global for everyone. Adds a lot more versatility to the command.

^ This could even be put into its own module, with a welcome message when a player joins as a title, that can be enabled/disabled.

Anything else I think of I'll be sure to let you know!

Once again, many thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the idea, I will try to add the command in the next time, but I am not sure if the titles are a full seperate module worth, but I will thunk about this.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Also wondering why in the scoreboard the colours change?
    The top line named "rank", the word "FREE" should be the same colour as the "f" at the beginning of the word. Any idea why it does this? It also sometimes adds random letters at the end too, and I have no idea why! :confused:

Attached Files:

6. This has something to do with the support of up to 48 characters per scoreboard row, it is a transition error which I cant do much about, but you can try to add a additional color code in front of this letter this should fix the problem ;)
  7. herby2212 updated [CTSNC] ★ Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, NameTag, Chat, ... ★ [Protocol Hack] with a new update entry:

Autorank Fix + Module + Command Update

Read the rest of this update entry...
    • Like Like x 1
  8. The only problem is that it is added by a placeholder and each different player has a different colour :(
    It's not using 48 characters, which is what I don't understand. Well the placeholder is as it is added via PermissionsEx :confused:

I might have to have a little shuffle around I guess.:rolleyes:

Also, thanks for the super quick update! Rolling out that command update!:cool::cool:
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. herby2212 updated [CTSNC] ★ Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, NameTag, Chat, ... ★ [Protocol Hack] with a new update entry:

GroupManager Variable + StaffChat Update

Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. The error comes from GriefPrevention. Do you use the newest version of GriefPrevention, if not try to update it?
  11. No, they didn't say that. They closed your issue, because missing informations.
    There was a good answer from bigpresh. It seems like you use a mc version that isnt supported with GriefPrevention or doesn't feature all methods CTSNC need.
  12. thanks, but on mc 1.8 and the supportet plugin, i can't use ctsnc...

I really wish a Mutiworld Support.