1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Put CustomTag in tablist?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by C0LiSii0N, Aug 18, 2017.

1. #1 C0LiSii0N, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    I was wondering if there's a way to display the [ctsnc-player-displayname] in tablist? Because now the tab just put normal white name for everyone..

EDIT: Also in the scoreboard I put [ctsnc-player-displayname] but sometimes(every 5-6seconds) it put the normal [ctsnc-player-name]

2. In the Chat.yml (Chat module need to be installed), is a option called "CustomChatName" that should enable it, but I am not completely sure if it affect the tags itself anymore. I will check that when I am back out of holidays ;)

3. The CustomChatName is enable, when I change my gamemode I see the CustomTag but in TabList it's the normal white name :/ Anyway, we'll see that when you'll be back :p Have fun ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Hm CTSNC modifies the normal name and add the prefix set for the customtag/permission. So you would need to edit the prefix/player name if you want to modifie the nametag.
    Also did you install the NameTag module?

5. Uh? I'm not sure to understant what you just said ^^" And I installed all the modules :/