Bukkit ⚝ Advanced Logger ⚝ AVL ⚝ 2.7

Complete customizable UUID, IP, Mods, Command, Console, Chat... logger!

1. herby2212 updated ⚝ Advanced Logger ⚝ AVL ⚝ with a new update entry:

Command Management Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. #24 RobinRMC, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    [Feature Request]

I would love to have the possibility to check which mods a player is using.

This plugin seems to do it already, but I would still love to see the feature in this plugin.

3. Thanks for the request,
    it sounds like a good idea. I will check it out and report back if a update or snapshot is available.

Would you like it only as a command or also have a log that records mods players used over their time on the server?

Best Regards,
    herby2212

4. I was thinking about an option in the config (and maybe a command) to enable/disable automatic reporting of mods to users with the right permission when a player joins the server and also a command to manually check a player for mods. (Additional (optional) feature: ability to block certain mods.)

5. #27 herby2212, Feb 6, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
    Thanks for the feedback. Those features could be implemented, except the blocking of mods. I am currently trying to implement the mod detection, but it isn't easy and the support from 1.8 up to 1.16 is making problems as many things got changed with MC 1.13.

It would be great if you could test this first snapshot: http://snapshots.herbystar.eu/de/He....7-SNAPSHOT/AdvancedLogger-2.7-SNAPSHOT-2.jar
    If you join with a forge client there should be a message appearing in the console. The best would be if you join once with a 1.12 and a 1.16 client and then send me the console log.

UPDATE:
    I updated the snapshot and download link. It now can recognize mods for Forge clients from MC 1.8 to 1.12.2 even through they are currently only shown unformatted in the console when a player joins. 1.13+ support is partly functional, but maybe I will release another version later with support for those versions.

Best Regards,
    herby2212

6. herby2212 updated ⚝ Advanced Logger ⚝ AVL ⚝ with a new update entry:

Mod Detection Update

Read the rest of this update entry...