Bukkit [API] Title, Tablist, ActionBar, BossBar, Holo, Ping, Glow API ★ TTA 4.8

Perfect and easy API for every developer who like shiny things!

1. I'm on the newest version 100% (Okay, at least now xD).
    Thank you, would be very nice if there could be a solution :)!

2. After some testing, it seems like the problem has something to do with the world itself. At the moment the plugin just grabs the current world of the player when the method is called which seems to result in your problem.
    If I hardcode the world in TTA the BossBar appears.

3. I dont fully understand? Do I just have to re-create the world? Or what can I do?

4. No it seems to be a api based problem, but I am still not fully aware of the cause.
    I will need to do more testing before I can say what do to.

5. Ah okay. Thanks for the information! Hopefully you can find something.

6. Alright found it. It was a problem in the positioning of the bar in the world. I have two possible fixes and I will try out which works best for 1.8. (I will also take this time the protocol hack version into testing)

7. #27 TheNickSkater, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Those are great news! Thank you very much!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. herby2212 updated [API] Title, Tablist, ActionBar, BossBar, Holo, Ping, Glow API ★ TTA with a new update entry:

Legacy Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Last updated: BossBar now shows for 1.8 players (yes a bit buggy, but hey at least it's there). Will there be fix that the health can also be used again?

10. What exactly do you mean by a bit buggy?

The current system I used to fix the 1.8 BossBar allows only health higher then 50% so I disabled it to prevent graphical issues.
    It is designed as a temporary fix and I will try to get the health parameter back to work, but this can take a bit longer as this last update was a special case.

11. Well the BossBar does disappear when i'm looking in certain directions in the world. And the health does not change at all, when I set it so something else.

12. This should be fixed by the autoViewFixUpdater parameter if set to true.

Please say with what MC version you are testing it, because for the 1.7.10 & 1.8 client TTA uses different methods.

13. I have set that too true, but it does still disappear.

I'm testing with 1.7.10 and 1.8.8. In 1.7.10 everything works like a charm, but not on 1.8.8.