Premium [CTSNC+] Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, Join+, NameTag, Chat ... ★ [Protocol Hack]

1. herby2212 submitted a new resource:

[CTSNC+] Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, Join+, NameTag, Chat ... ★ [1.8 - 1.12] [Protocol Hack] - ★ Scoreboard, Tablist, NameTag, MOTD, Premium Join, 1300+ Placeholders, API, WorldSupport...! ★

Read more about this resource...

2. herby2212 updated [CTSNC+] Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, Join+, NameTag, Chat ... ★ [Protocol Hack] with a new update entry:

New Frontiers Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. herby2212 updated [CTSNC+] Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, Join+, NameTag, Chat ... ★ [Protocol Hack] with a new update entry:

First 1.13 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Will this be updated to 1.13 soon? Also I purchased this on SpigotMC and I am unable to download here since it says to purchase it again. Any way to resolve this?

5. Sure you can transfer your license for free.
    Please follow the informations featured in this update: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...1-12-protocol-hack.11212/update?update=212888

The plugin is already updated to 1.13 partly and there will be more updates coming, but I can't give exactly time periods.

Best Regards,
    herby2212

6. Can you help me i bought it on spigot and can i get it again im not gonna pay again

7. Information taken from: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/ctsnc-animated-scoreboard-and-tablist-join-nametag-chat-★-1-8-1-12-protocol-hack.11212/update?update=212888

8. Hi i just bought this, but this doesn't work here the error, if you can help me.

[15:34:47] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/CTSNC+ 8.6.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.Bukkit.getServerName()Ljava/lang/String;
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:139) ~[spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-595711b-e8b39d4]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:333) ~[spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-595711b-e8b39d4]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:252) [spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-595711b-e8b39d4]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:347) [spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-595711b-e8b39d4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:194) [spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-595711b-e8b39d4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:764) [spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-595711b-e8b39d4]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_72]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.Bukkit.getServerName()Ljava/lang/String;
    at de.Herbystar.CTSNCPlus.Main.<init>(Main.java:44) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_72]
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_72]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:1.8.0_72]
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423) ~[?:1.8.0_72]
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_72]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:71) ~[spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-595711b-e8b39d4]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:135) ~[spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-595711b-e8b39d4]
    ... 6 more

Thanks for helping.

9. Greetings,
    this issue is caused by MC 1.14 as CTSNC+ isn't supporting it officially at the moment.
    But I will post a update to fix this issue.

10. Ah, thanks for response.

11. Any ETA on the update?

12. I am currently working on a bigger update, but I will try to publish a fix the next 1-2 days.

13. Good plugin, but I get kicked, because it is sending to many packets.

14. Very strange, I need a console log to see where the issue may come from.

15. There is no error and the Server starts to lag if there are 10 players and the animated scoreboard and animated tablist are enabled. And if they start to move or want to interact with something, the get kicked. The server has 10GB Ram.

16. Please send me still your console log, as there are many factors that could produce problems with CTSNC+, so that I can help you as best as I can.

17. #18 PryosCode, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/09gXvAa8
    Here is the Scoreboard.yml: https://pastebin.com/MHfXP0aH
    Here is the Tablist.yml: https://pastebin.com/FXSH3RJY

With 3 Players it was no problem, but when the 4. Player joined, the other 3 got kicked for "You are sending too many packets, :("

18. I have disabled the packet limit in Via Version and now the server lags, everytime the content of the scoreboard updates. I have checked every placeholder and without them it was the same issue.

19. Thanks for the detailed report! I am currently working on a revamped version to remove the lag all together even with high amounts of players.
    I will supply today a compability patch for MC 1.14 and later the big update. Sorry for the inconvenience at the moment.