Premium [CTSNC+] Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, Join+, NameTag, Chat ... ★ [Protocol Hack]

1. "Today" is a very long journey ! xD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Okay thanks. Will the revamped version still support the Minecraft-Version 1.8.8?

3. Sure.

4. herby2212 updated [CTSNC+] Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, Join+, NameTag, Chat ... ★ [Protocol Hack] with a new update entry:

1.14 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. #25 XMetal89, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Hi, 1.14 is working now, but theses variables aren't working ! :(

Towny:
    [towny-town-name] - shows the name of your town
    [towny-town-tag] - shows the tag of your town
    [towny-town-mayor] - shows the name of the town's mayor
    [towny-town-nation] - shows the town's nation
    [towny-town-isCapital] - shows if your town is a capital town

[towny-town-taxes] - shows the taxes of your town
    [towny-town-economyName] - shows the economy name of your town
    [towny-town-holdingBalance] - shows the current holding balance of your town

[towny-town-totalBlocks] - shows the total amount of blocks of your town
    [towny-town-bonusBlocks] - shows the total amount of available bonus blocks of your town
    [towny-town-bonusBlocksCost] - shows the cost per bonus block of your town

[towny-town-maxJailSpawn] - shows the maximum amount of jail spawns of your town
    [towny-town-maxOutpostSpawn] - shows the maximum amount of outpost spawns of your town

[towny-town-plotTax] - shows the standard plot tax in your town
    [towny-town-plotPrice] - shows the price for a standard plot in your town
    [towny-town-embassyPlotTax] - shows the tax for a embassy plot in your town
    [towny-town-embassyPlotPrice] - shows the price for a embassy plot in your town
    [towny-town-commercialPlotTax] - shows the tax for a commercial plot in your town
    [towny-town-commercialPlotPrice] - shows the price for a commercial plot in your town

And i have the plugin towny. I bought especialy this plugin for thoses variables, i think you added them only for CTSNC and forgot for CTSNC+ :p.

6. There is still a lag on every content update of the scoreboard. I disabled the Tablist and the Header of the scoreboard, but it still lags after every content update.

7. The header and tablist aren't really related to the lags. This update focused on removing the join lags first so I can focus on the scoreboard performance ;)
    For the time you could lower the update rate of the scoreboard content to reduce lag.

If it is okay for you, I would provide test versions of CTSNC+ with updated scoreboard mechanics when they are done. So you can directly test if it reduce the performance issues.

8. Okay thanks, that would be very nice.

9. #29 herby2212, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Hey thanks for the notice :)
    I implemented those variables, but locked them out of CTSNC & CTSNC+ until now. I will activate them with the next update (their can still be some small bugs with those variables if they appear just contact me).

EDIT: You were right, apparently I activated them already some time ago in CTSNC and just forgot CTSNC+:oops:

10. After some testing, it seems like the performance decrease is not especially related to the scoreboard as I get the same phenomenon with the scoreboard disabled.

11. herby2212 updated [CTSNC+] Animated Scoreboard and Tablist, Join+, NameTag, Chat ... ★ [Protocol Hack] with a new update entry:

Internal Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Hi, i just wanted to know if i can reset the "[ctsnc-server-time]" and put it in 0.

13. What exactly do you mean by "reset", do you mean to edit the format? The [ctsnc-server-time] variable just shows the current system time of your server.

14. what i mean is if i can stop or reset the "current sysyem time of my server" and if i can't, is there an option to put a chronometer in the scoreboard?

15. Oh so you want a variable that is showing how long the server has been running?
    Because you can't reset the system time? If it is 9 am on your server system the variable will show 00:09:00.

Also if you doesn't mean the option above, please state exactly what a chronometer in the scoreboard should do.

16. #36 Franchx, Jul 14, 2019 at 3:08 AM
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 4:34 AM
    what i say, is if you can reset the system time, because i cant find the "reset" option

EDIT: I FIXED IT, THANKSS

17. Glad to hear that. The error shouldn't have a visible influence or cause any problems.
    I will still see what I can do ;)